Donate To Single Diva's Xchange

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Contentment...

Its kind of crazy how i feel no urgency to go pay my phone bill...or buy anything for that matter.Although we struggled majority of last year I invested every penny that came my way this year into my buissness ,home and children and other than a car i am truly content with what I have because God said it will show return everything that was put into action last year . They took my student loans finally so no taxes for me but today for once I dont NEED it...Thank you Jesus. For giving me way more than what a tax check could ever provide. Just wanted to share...Stay Happy. Stay Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE VERY MUCH VALUED TO KEEP THIS BLOG LIVELY AND UP TO DATE AND ARE MUCH APPRECIATED.THANK YOU. ~MARIA