Donate To Single Diva's Xchange

Friday, February 1, 2013

UPDATE TO OUR STORY (video)

         

               Yes,since the beginning of me posting my first Blog "OUR STORY" things have really looked up for my children and I. The main purpose of my blog "Single Divas Xchange" is to exchange any and all info that I have accumulated through the years in hopes that I can reach at least one person through my struggles,trials,errors and determination. I believe that I have alot of resourceful information that can help other single mothers who may be struggling with multiples or any children for that instance. Their is hope. There are places to turn. There is people who care and you are NOT alone. Many woman suffer depression and hardships. Many like myself have conditioned ourselves to believe that there is nothing out there for us and no life after children but that is the greatest mistake. When I first had my oldest daughter i realized that life was just beginning. There are no rule books or manuals handed out during child birth.There are no holidays and paid vacations. You become that childs only life source.There is no "nos" in parenting. Kids dont understand "not right now". You cant wait for things to happen....and so you MAKE them happen. The best way you know how. From the day you leave the hospital with your new bundle of joy you lose all selfishness.You become qualified at things you didnt know you were capable of. I dont need a certification to tell me how to be what I am as a mother. I am a teacher,the tutor,the butler,the chaffeur, ,a counselor,a caterer,a crossingguard,i am a chef,a daycare worker,a jungle gym,an event coordinator,I am the Tooth fairy,the Easter bunny,Santa claus, I am their personal hairstylist, the cleaners,the fixer,the story teller.I am a FULL TIME MOTHER. I want to share my world and experiences with you. I want you to get in the mindframe that there is a way around EVERYTHING if theres a will to have more and enjoy life and if its meant for you to have (and GOD says the same) you shall . Inshallah

5 comments:

  1. I pay a quick visit everyday some blogs and blogs to read
    articles or reviews, but this webpage presents quality based articles.
    My web blog - ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTSTHEY ARE MUCH NEEDED TO IMPROVE FOR MY AUDIENCE.ALTHOUGH I AM A NEW BLOGGER I AM PLEASED TO SHARE . STAY HAPPY.STAY DIVA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already have a direct effect on 5 individuals. What you have decided to do with this is nothing short of amazing. Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete

YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE VERY MUCH VALUED TO KEEP THIS BLOG LIVELY AND UP TO DATE AND ARE MUCH APPRECIATED.THANK YOU. ~MARIA